How is the course structured?
The course is delivered across six one-day blocks between October and May.
You’ll take part in a mixture of practical and classroom learning, as well as online discussions in smaller tutor groups between face-to-face sessions. The online discussions will be based on additional online content which you will engage with.
Throughout the course there will be two opportunities to receive feedback on your practical coaching in your own setting and this will form part of the assessment alongside a range of post block theory tasks.
What are the learning outcomes?
After completing this course you will learn:
- How to connect training sessions to in-game tactics
- Psychological and physiological management and preparation
- About the goalkeeper as a specialist role
- Attacking and defending fundamentals and systems of play
- Attacking and defending special situations and set pieces
- Tactical approaches to playing with and against a fly goalkeeper
- How to perform post-game analysis and effective reflections
What you'll be able to do with this qualification
The UEFA Futsal B Licence is the most advanced futsal course. After completing this course you will be equipped with everything you need to coach futsal across the grassroots and professional game.