About the course
This course is for coaches, club welfare officers and committee members within open age football (teams with players aged 16+), and will look at player welfare while covering a range of topics , including:
- Understanding more about player welfare and why it is important.
- The physical and digital environments at your club and how these can affect player welfare.
- How positive culture and behaviour can support player welfare.
- Medical and first aid within your club.
- Safeguarding for adults and Under-18s.
- The impact of mental health and mental illness on players and the support available.
- Other welfare issues that can arise in clubs, leagues, and counties.
- How to report concerns to support player welfare.